How should you prepare for college in Sophomore year?
- make sure you are choosing your courses at school in alignment with the university system you want to apply to;
- take advantage of the most rigorous curriculum your school offers;
- develop your extra curricular interests; there is still time to explore, but if you have found activities you are passionate about, go deep rather than wide;
- start building your CV; you may need it to apply to more competitive summer programs;
- research different majors, and explore careers by shadowing and internship opportunities;
- your grades are very important: continue doing your best at school!
- prepare for standardized testing, where possible.
And by the way, enjoy the company of your friends, teachers and mentors!
They are essential for your personal and academic growth!